Does your stubble trouble you?
Believe it or not you're not alone!
Excessive facial hair growth is a common and embarrassing problem for many women. In the past we had to resort to many temporary and often irritating means. Luckily, today's tech progress gave us the gift of Laser & IPL to tackle the issue. It's a great
long term solution for unwanted hair growth. It's faster, easier, cheaper and more effective than anything else and will let you
get the problem under control in no time.
We make sure we create a customised treatment plan for you. Treatments are quick 15-20min. Expect as much information as you can handle (we're just too excited about it) at the consultation with our experienced friendly staff. You'll get a
test patch at your initial consultation to ensure we work out the best treatment setting for you.
Cost of chin hair removal is actually a lot
less than for similar treatment on other, larger body areas.
Melbourne Facials advocating for
laser hair removal or ipl
IPL hair removal is a great way to be rid of unwanted hair on the upper lip. The procedure is safe, quick, effective and leaves the skin feeling smooth and hair free.
Chin IPL hair removal is the third most often asked for IPL hair removal procedure by women of all ages and social statuses.
IPL Chin Hair Removal Summary
Permanent hair reduction with ipl hair removal for a chin
six eight to ten treatments for the initial treatment plan with yearly maintenance treatments thereafter.
|IPL Chin hair removal
||6-10 sessions every 5 weeks
||1 session yearly
|IPL Jaw hair removal
||6-10 sessions every 6 weeks
||1 session yearly
- During IPL laser hair removal conducting cool gel is often applied to the lip to help the light conduct on the skin and also to somewhat cool the area
- Because of the small surface area of the chin / jaw, the procedure is really fast, so the discomfort of the procedure is really minimal
- IPL hair removal requires several sessions to cover the cyclical growth of the hair
- Results are noticeable after only the first session, within the first week or so, when hairs fall out. Results can last for years
- Cost of chin / jaw IPL hair removal can be
significantly reduced when treatment plan of 6+ sessions
Chin Hair facts
- In girls, polycystic ovary syndrome and other hormonal disorders can cause
darker, coarser hair to grow on the face, especially
upper lip and chin areas
- With hormonal changes and ageing of the skin, many
facial hairs convert from the essentially invisible type
(vellus hairs) which generally cover our face naturally,
to thicker more obtrusive terminal hairs
- Chin laser hair removal procedures are one of the quickest areas to treat because of the size of the area. However, due to the fact that
jaw hair can relate to hormonal imbalances it takes a
number of sessions to treat it
- The coarser and darker the hair on chin the quicker the treatment outcomes will be evident
- Finer, lighter, thinner hairs are usually harder to treat with laser and IPL. That were IPL clinic
therapist experience and IPL
machine output parameters used is very important factor for success