- A pure, active solution delivering uncompromising results.
- Products that are scientifically formulated to match
the composition of the skin, hence penetrating into the
skin more effectively than any traditional skin care
- Dermatological skincare tailored to individual skin
conditions and types. All other skin care cover skin
condition or skin type, none of them can claim both
- Devised by scientists that have total care for the skin in
- Simply "The Skin treatment therapy of the future".
dermaviduals is not:
- A quick fix (although you will be pleased with the results and timeframes)
- A blanket approach to skincare
- A luxurious pampering range
- A promise in a bottle and just hype e
Dermaviduals is manufactured by KoKo GmbH & Co.KG based near Dusseldorf in Germany.
The range was developed in Germany in 1994 by Dr Hans Lautenschläger - an international leader in pharmacology and chemistry.
Dr Hans recognised that lifestyle factors such as indirect exposure to pollutants, chemicals, pesticides and surfactants impact negatively on our skin.
Having this in mind Dr Lautenschläger and his team developed a customised dermatological skin care solution designed to optimally maintain the natural skin barrier and prevent premature
They developed the principles of corneotherapy and the underlying foundation of dermaviduals.
Dermaviduals formulation contain :
- NO emulsifiers
- NO preservatives
- NO mineral oils, silicones, dyes and amines.
- FREE from synthetic fragrances
DermaViduals philosophy corneotheraphy -
"The science of restoring and maintaining healthy skin"
consultation and products enquiry call 03 9530 9800
Active ingredients and "the delivery system"
Dermaviduals products are formed with a base product
called Dermal Membrane Structure (DMS), which resembles the
membrane structure of the skin barrier. It's used as a
preventative treatment to maintain skin barrier in its
natural and intact condition as best as possible.
The dermaviduals range contains over 35 different active
serums that are encapsulated in liposomes nanoparticles,
which fuse with the barrier layers of the skin for
penetration of the active ingredients. Active ingredients utilised in the unique dermaviduals delivery system include:
• Co-Enzyme Q10 • Vitamin A •
Hyaluronic Acid •
Vitamin C • Vitamin E • Boswellia • Linseed Oil • Butchers Broom
• Evening Primrose Oil • CM Glucan • D-Panthenol • Echinacea • Green Tea Extract • Algae Extract • Aloe Vera Extract
• Hamamelis • Anti-wrinkle serum • Liposome yeast concentrate • Liposome concentrate plus • Liposome NMF • Laminaria digitata • Eyebright Liposome Serum
• Phytohormone • Grape Seed Oil •
Whitening Serum • Avocado oil • Apricot stone oil • Rosehip seed oil • Jojoba oil
• Macadamia nut oil • Wheatgerm oil • Aromatherapy oils
Using the best ingredients from around the world, together with the very best in science and innovative research, remains at the heart of what dermaviduals
Dermavidual products customised for specific skin conditions. This ensures that products
we offer are unique to your needs
This method also allows us to specialise in the prevention of skin conditions
and offer skin care for various skin types such as:
• Neurodermatitis • Ichthyosis • Psoriasis •
Acne • Couperosis • Rosacea • Dermatitis • Chelitis
• Hyper-pigmentation • Stretch marks
• Sensitive skin • Dehydrated skin and
premature ageing • Blemished skin • Aged skin • Sunburn • Scars • Dark circles under eyes
Also available skincare to help you recover faster
from laser treatment, peels and microdermbrasion.
All products from the Dermaviduals range are available for
you to purchase though telephone or email order
or by popping in to our Melbourne Facials Clinic. Below are
a few recommendations of the products. If what you use is
not on this page simply drop us a line or call us and we'll
have it ready for you within a day or two.
- Base creams
- DMS Classic for normal
and greasy skin.
- DMS base cream high classic for
dehydrated and sensitive skin
- DMS High classic Plus for dehydrated skin
and essintial fatty deficient skin
- Alga Extract for the treatment of
blemished and oily skin
- Aloe Extract for the treatment of dry,
cracked and stressed skin
- Echinacea for sensitive and oily skin
- Green Tea Extract for mature skin,
irritated skin prone to blemishes
- Hamamelis Extract for the treatment of
cracked, stressed and sensitive skin
- Anti Wrinkle serum for smoothing effect
- Laminaria serum - skin protection and
- Eye Bright serum - skin areas around the
- Grape seed extract - antiaging skin care
- Liposome Concentrate - for oily and
- Liposome Concentrate Plus - for
blemished and rosacea prone skin
- Liposome Yeast Concentrate - for oily and
- NMF Liposome Complex - for blemished
and dehydrated skin
- Phytohormone liposome- for prevention
- Vitamin C Liposome Concentrate - skin
protection and support of collagen formation
- Whitening Concentrate - for prevention of
skin hyper pigmentation
- Boswellia - skin barrier disorders
- Butcher's broom serum - care of
- Coenzymes Q10 - protection and care of
- Evening primrose - skin care with EFA's
- Linseed oil - care of erythematic skin
- Vitamin A - antiaging skin care
- Vitamin E - skin protection
- CM glucan complex - skin care after peeling,
laser and shaving
- D-panthenol - care of irritated skin and
- Hyaluronic Acid concentrate smoothes and
- Apricot stone oil for the young skin
- Avocado oil for stressed and demanding skin
- Grape seed oil - care for dehydrated skin
- Jojoba oil - normal and dry skin
- Macadamia nut oil for normal and mature skin'
- Rose hip seed oil for photodamaged skin
- Wheatgerm oil care of essential fatty acid
- Aroma Concentrates