Designed for professional make up artists and skin professionals alike, Emani Minerals are vegan friendly, talc, gluten & paraben free mineral cosmetics.
Emani Minerals was established in USA in 1998 with a single passion in mind: to create a healthy line of cosmetics that would not only meet but exceed the standards of the professional makeup industry while still remaining practical for everyday use.
With the use of Emani products fine lines are softened, skin texture appears more even, and makeup feels weightless. Some other benefits
- Made with natural mineral pigments and certified organic ingredients, which produce a range of makeup effects from light and shimmering to bold and dramatic
- All the products have natural protection of SPF 17
- Ideal for sensitive, acne-prone skin as well as for those with rosacea or other skin conditions or after chemical peels and IPL treatments
- All products include only finely milled purified raw materials of the highest grade
- Breathable and pore friendly
- Free of talc, harmful chemicals, irritants, gluten and parabens
- Free of Bismuth Oxychloride (enhances large pores)
- Cruelty free. No animal testing and vegan friendly
Emani chooses to use certified organic ingredients from plant or flower extracts in formulations. They combine these extracts with key ingredients
- Mica. Transparent mineral which is mined from the earth. It can be opalescent and sparkling or completely matte. It is often treated with iron oxides to yield brilliant color effects.
- Iron Oxides. Natural oxides of iron that is combined with oxygen, varying in color from red to brown, black to orange or yellow, depending on the degree of water added.
- Titanium Dioxide. Inert earth mineral used as a thickening, whitening, lubricating, and sunscreen ingredient in cosmetics. It protects skin from UVA and UVB radiation and is considered to have no risk of skin irritation
Well, hope you get a chance to enjoy Emani Cosmetics as much as we do