Lycogel® provides solutions to real-world challenges with skin care and color cosmetics. The unique properties and benefits of the products meet or exceed the rigorous requirements of plastic surgeons, dermatologists, aestheticians and makeup artists.
- Not only disguises blemishes; it also helps to reduce inflammation and irritation as it cools the skin
- Helps to minimise bruising and swelling
- Most effective at calming any puffiness around the eyes whilst reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- The anti redness properties also bring new hope for those suffering from Rosacea
- Pump a small amount on the back of your hand and apply Lycogel using a brush, sponge or fingertips.
- For a flawless applicatuion gently sweep under, over and around the eyes and begin to blend the foundation over your forehead, cheeks, nose, jaw and neck
- Blend the areas together evenly using gentle, light downward strokes as needed
The foundation (camouflage) can be removed by using a neutral gentle cleanser. Simply apply to damp or dry skin and massage gently with fingertips or a soft sponge using circular motions. Rinse well with lukewarm water. If necessary cleanse twice.
Select the shade which is closest to your natural skin tone from the 9 available which include ivory, honey, taupe, cocoa and ebony.
- 6.5% TITANIUM DIOXIDE
- 8.2% ZINC OXIDE