Medik8 betaGel™ is a professional strength gel that can be used to treat a number of blemishes including acne. It can be used as a blemish spot treatment for occasional breakouts or as an ongoing treatment for larger problem areas of acne skin conditions. It contains salicylic acid which has been proven to help exfoliate dead skin cells and unclog pores.
The added ingredient of Azelaic Acid helps to increase cell reproduction. It also features Niacinamide, which works as an anti-inflammatory and greatly reduces the appearance of redness.
- Soothes and calms inflamed spots
- Gets into the pore for targeted action
- Helps reduce congestion and blackheads
- Creates an invisible film allowing concealer
- Help to heal existing breakouts and prevent future blemishes from forming
- Reduces the discomfort often experienced when spots are inflamed and sore
- Salicylic acid cleanses deep inside the pore, clearing out excess sebum and dead skin cells to decrease the chance of bacterial infection
- Rosemary oil is included for its botanical antioxidant quality,fighting free radical damage
- Unlike typical anti-acne treatments which induce dryness, niacinamide retains essential moisture, keeping the targeted area hydrated and supple
blemish), rubbing in carefully to maximise penetration.
- Salicylic Acid: blocked pores are cleared as dead surface skin is sloughed away, preventing congested skin
- Niacinamide: also known as vitamin B3; exhibits anti-inflammatory action, whilst reducing redness and irritation. Reduces the rate of sebum production and aids with exfoliation, preventing pore blockages, which can lead to spots
- Dioic Acid (Octadecenedioic Acid): exhibits multiple mechanisms for spot and blemish reduction. It reduces the production of sebum and targets acne causing bacteria without leading to antibiotic resistance. It also works as an anti-inflammatory.
Ethoxydiglycol, Niacinamide, Azelaic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Limonene, Linalool