The MTS-Rollers™ are equipped with 200 needles, made from surgical stainless steel, mounted along a 21.5mm wide roller with 8 needles per horizontal row; this is the highest number of needles of any medical skin needling roller on the market, according to the manufacturer
- The barrel and handle are made from Lexan® polycarbonate resin. The axle is polished stainless steel axle.
- All rollers have unique quality-control serial numbers
- All components are produced in high-tech ISO9001 quality-controlled manufacturing facilities located in South Korea and Switzerland.
- MTS Roller is patented
2 -7 times per week, depending on skin tolerance. To build up skin tolerance to Skin Needling, allow 3 day intervals between treatments for a minimum of 2 weeks. Gradually increase frequency of use, when your skin becomes adjusted to needling. Do not use more than once a day.
Do it at night betweeen 5 – 20 minutes, depending on the speed of rolling and the size of treatment area
The process involves the following stages
- Sterilise with a sterilising solution and allow to dry before every use
- Cleanse face, neck and décolleté using a Medik8 oneCleanse or your preferred Medik8 foaming cleanser suitable for your skin type and pat skin dry.
- Using a constant, gentle rolling motion roll 10 times back and forth over the scar tissue and the surrounding skin.
- Apply Serum (various for skin condition)*
- Finish with Hydr8 Night
- Clean roller with hot water and return to case, dry
- Wrinkles: Vitamin C Serum (C-Tetra or CE-Tetra) followed by Medik8 Retinol
- Eye wrinkles: Vitamin C Serum (C-Tetra or CE-Tetra) followed by Medik8 Retinol Eye
- Scars: Vitamin C Serum (C-Tetra or CE-Tetra) followed by Medik8 Retinol
- Pigmentation: White balance followed by Vitamin C Serum (C-Tetra or CE-Tetra)