DNC Skin-inject™ Derma Roller effectively rejuvenate, regenerate and revitalise the skin’s own natural healing response.
- Advanced silicone suspension system together with independently rotating disks provides the most comfortable and beneficial treatment possible, whilst reducing procedure downtime.
- 600 gamma-sterilised surgical-grade stainless steel micro needles.
- Patented Disk Needle Care technology
Skin-Inject DNC Derma Roller assists in the treatment of:
- CIT ( Collagen Induction Therapy )
- SRT (Scar Reduction Therapy)
- Cosmedical product infusion
- Treatment of skin ageing and wrinkles
- Treatment of pigmentations
- Treatment of acne / pimples / enlarged pores
- Treatment of body stretch marks
2 -7 times per week, depending on skin tolerance. To build up skin tolerance to Skin Needling, allow 3 day intervals between treatments for a minimum of 2 weeks. Gradually increase frequency of use, when your skin becomes adjusted to needling.
Do not use more than once a day.
Do it at night between 5 – 20 minutes, depending on the speed of rolling and the size of treatment area
The process involves the following stages
- Sterilise the roller with a sterilising solution and allow to dry before every use
- Cleanse face, neck and décolleté using a cleanser (recommending Medik8 oneCleanse) or your preferred foaming cleanser suitable for your skin type and pat skin dry
- Using a constant, gentle rolling motion roll 10 times back and forth over the scar tissue and the surrounding skin
- Apply Serum (various for skin condition)*
- Finish with Hydr8 Night or any other moisturiser
- Clean roller with hot water and return to case, dry
- Wrinkles: Vitamin C Serum (C-Tetra or CE-Tetra) followed by Medik8 Retinol
- Eye wrinkles: Vitamin C Serum (C-Tetra or CE-Tetra) followed by Medik8 Retinol Eye
- Scars: Vitamin C Serum (C-Tetra or CE-Tetra) followed by Medik8 Retinol
- Pigmentation: White balance followed by Vitamin C Serum (C-Tetra or CE-Tetra)