- The Medik8 Titanium Dermaroller is a convenient multipurpose device used for the treatment of various skin conditions such as wrinkles, scars, acne scars, hyperpigmentation, cellulite and stretch marks
- Cylindrical barrel with precision engineered titanium microneedles which penetrate the top layers of skin without causing damage or bleeding
- Accurate and minimally intrusive penetration allows much higher absorption of topical formulations, such as Medik8 serums and creams.
- Stimulates skin’s self-repair and regeneration through skin’s healing response
2 -7 times per week, depending on skin tolerance. To build up skin tolerance to Skin Needling, allow 3 day intervals between treatments for a minimum of 2 weeks. Gradually increase frequency of use, when your skin becomes adjusted to needling. Do not use more than once a day.
Do it at night betweeen 5 – 20 minutes, depending on the speed of rolling and the size of treatment area
The process involves the following stages
- Sterilise the Medik8 Titanium Dermaroller with a sterilising solution and allow to dry before every use
- Cleanse face, neck and décolleté using a Medik8 oneCleanse or your preferred Medik8 foaming cleanser suitable for your skin type and pat skin dry.
- Using a constant, gentle rolling motion roll 10 times back and forth over the scar tissue and the surrounding skin.
- Apply Serum (various for skin condition)*
- Finish with Hydr8 Night
- Clean roller with hot water and return to case, dry.
- Wrinkles: Vitamin C Serum (C-Tetra or CE-Tetra) followed by Medik8 Retinol
- Eye wrinkles: Vitamin C Serum (C-Tetra or CE-Tetra) followed by Medik8 Retinol Eye
- Scars: Vitamin C Serum (C-Tetra or CE-Tetra) followed by Medik8 Retinol
- Pigmentation: White balance followed by Vitamin C Serum (C-Tetra or CE-Tetra)