- The precision engineered titanium needles penetrate the epidermis of the skin and provide penetration pathways to enhance the absorption and consequently, the power of the topically applied skincare product.
- The extreme precision capabilities of the Titanium Dermastamp provide accuracy to ensure the targeted skin problem receives an intense dose of the active Medik8 formula
- Specific scars and ageing concerns can be targeted to encourage rejuvenation of the skin site
- Personal Medik8 Titanium Dermastamp models are also recommended for use in between clinical or medical Skin Needling treatments, usually set 2-3 months apart, and after the closure of the clinical/medical treatment programmes, to sustain skin regeneration results.
Notice: Use only a 0.2mm Titanium Dermastamp for areas around the eye due to the thin and delicate nature of the skin in this area.
To build up skin tolerance to skin needling, allow 3 day intervals between treatments for a minimum of 2 weeks. As your skin becomes adjusted to needling, gradually increase the frequency of use. Do not use more than once a day. If used more than once a day the Medik8 Titanium Dermastamp may cause excessive inflammation and even cause damage.
The process involves the following stages
- Sterilise the Medik8 Titanium DermaStamp with a sterilising solution and allow to dry before every use
- Cleanse face, neck and décolleté using a Medik8 oneCleanse or your preferred Medik8 foaming cleanser suitable for your skin type and pat skin dry.
- Using a constant, gentle rolling motion roll 10 times back and forth over the scar tissue and the surrounding skin.
- Apply Serum (various for skin condition)*
- Finish with Hydr8 Night
- Clean roller with hot water and return to case, dry
- Wrinkles: Vitamin C Serum (C-Tetra or CE-Tetra) followed by Medik8 Retinol
- Eye wrinkles: Vitamin C Serum (C-Tetra or CE-Tetra) followed by Medik8 Retinol Eye
- Scars: Vitamin C Serum (C-Tetra or CE-Tetra) followed by Medik8 Retinol
- Pigmentation: White balance followed by Vitamin C Serum (C-Tetra or CE-Tetra)