Wrinkles… What are they?
Wrinkles (aka smile lines, frown lines, crows feet, folds and skin cracks /and tracks) are an inevitable part of life. Love them, hate them – you cant really stop them…. well…. not forever anyway….
Some lines are the result of aging of the skin. Others come about due to muscle movement (they are also referred to as expression lines or mimic lines). The process which controls wrinkle onset and development happens in the dermis.
Dermis is the middle layer of the skin and it contains the structural elements of the skin collagen and elastin. These elements along with a few other processes are responsible for elasticity, strength, firmness and integrity of our skin and give it structure and “body”.
Choosing the right wrinkle fighters
Because sometimes collagen building skin care ingredients can be irritating and tricky to use, you need to understand how to best use them for your skin.
They each have pros and cons that you need to understand in order to choose the one that’s right for you. It is best to consult your skin care professional to help you build the skin care routine to support your cells as they adjust to these powerful wrinkle fighting products. Serums are a wonderful to build a support base for anti-wrinkle creams. Let’s check out the top 4 serums and top 4 creams that will enhance one another’s actions and help in the anti wrinkle fight
TOP 4 anti-wrinkles serums:
- M8 HYDRA8 B5 SERUM – A light weight and easily absorbed hydrating serum that softens, hydrates and improves the general condition of the skin. Contains Vitamin B5 and Hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is a moisturising active that holds 1000 times its own weight in water, providing 24 hour non-stop hydration.
- M8 CE-THIONE – A rechargeable vitamin C that minimises the formation of age spots for a visibly brighter skin tone and improving overall firmness. Also contains 15% L-Ascorbic acid which stimulates our collagen production.
- M8 RETINOL 3tr/6tr/10tr – Retinol is considered the most effective product to help with signs of aging. Not only does it stimulate the production of collagen but also increases epidermal hyaluronic acid, improving appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, skin roughness and loss of tone. Over all it gives you a more youthful glow. Always starting with lower strengths and building your skin up to tolerate higher percentages of vitamin A.
- SKEYNDOR CORRECTIVE – Skeyndor corrective creams are formulated to smooth out the expression lines from the face. This unique cream can be used day and/or night and is more suitable for dry, mature skin. It has skin-lifting peptides with pre- synaptic activity, “Viper venom” – reduces wrinkle depth & softens wrinkle contour
TOP 4 anti-wrinkle creams:
- Mesoestetics Collagen 360 – Performs a dual action, it maintains the natural collagen amino acid profile and stimulates the formation of new collagen. Made with Hydrolyzed collagen (collagen made in the lab) which is compatible with our skin cells allowing it to stimulate cells that are involved in collagen synthesis.
- M8 Hyrd8 Night – A rich fast absorbing night treatment that helps to reverse the skin aging effects of the glycation process. Resveratrol is a new active ingredient that promotes cell longevity which helps to improve tired skin overnight.
- M8 Hyrd8 360 – A rich nourishing moisturiser that combats visible signs of aging. Has advanced active ingredients that reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Gives UVA and UVB protection that helps prevent skin ageing providing an intensive moisturising and revitalising effect in a unique treatment formulation to target the process of glycation.
- Mesoestetics Radiance DNA intensive cream – Ultimate antiaging cream. It preserves DNA Integrity. It stimulates the activity of those genes responsible of DNA repair which slows down premature aging, it also neutralises free radicals which delays the skin aging process.
And lastly you can turn on your collagen producing cells faster by synergetic approach in-clinic treatments and by home-use products. Professional in house antiaging treatments will stimulate production of collagen in a much faster way but home products will enhance and support the results of treatments. Or visit our Chadstone Melbourne store to learn more