IPL Facial Hair Removal in women is
Melbourne Facials Beauty number one most popular procedure.
Chin hair removal and
removal of hair on the upper lip are around 80% of all facial treatments.
The procedure is very short you can even fit in a lunch break. Complete treatment will require standard multiple visits, generally, after the very first treatment you will notice a significant difference as a portion of your hair will be removed.
Melbourne Facials guarantee that even after your first hair removal procedure you will feel that your life
has changed and you are closer than ever to the smooth, silky skin you desire.
IPL Hair Removal Treatment Plans
IPL treatment plan tailored to your individual condition and skin type, providing superior cosmetic results
with minimum downtime at affordable price.
||Avg 6 sessions with 2 months interval
Chin / Jaw
||Avg 7 sessions with 6 weeks interval
||Avg 6 sessions with 6 weeks interval
NOTE: Tanning is prohibited before and after IPL treatments. High SPF sun block and sun avoidance is suggested after
Few simple techniques aestheticians advise
- Avoid the sun during high-intensity hours. The sun's rays are most damaging from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Reduce the time you spend outdoors during these hours for at least 2 weeks after treatment
- If you must be in the sun, use a
sunscreen with a sun protection factor (SPF) of at least 15+. It should be a broad-spectrum sunscreen, which means it blocks both ultraviolet A (UVA) and ultraviolet B (UVB)
- It is imperative to stay away from the sun at least 3 days preceding a hair laser removal session, since tan is a contra-indication for the treatment
- People under medication must warn our Melbourne Facials hair removal specialist since some drugs can lead to reaction to light and require postponement of
the laser treatment
- For the first 48 hours after the IPL capillary procedure avoid any heavy activity, keep the treatment area moist. Also try avoiding any anti-inflammatory or aspirin related medications.