The pumpkin peels help to renew the skin and at the same time moisturise and infuse good minerals into the skin.
It helps with regulating sebum production, dull skin, uneven skin tone and texture and dry skins.
The pumpkin in these peels is extracted out of the
pumpkin seed which is a rich source of minerals zinc and
Facial Pumpkin Peel Treatment Plan
Pumpkin peel is an organic alternative to traditional acid peels.
Pumpkin extract has over 100 nutrients and vitamins to help
the skin reproduce. Pumpkin contains a high concentration of beta-carotene and vitamins A and C, which combat free radicals and damage from sun exposure. These vitamins promote healthy cell turnover and encourage the production of collagen and elastin.
Pumpkin enzyme peels come in different strengths. We
start with lower 10% concentration on your first treatment
working your way up to 35% throughout a course of peels.
Every peel treatment consists of face cleaning, facial exfoliating, skin
preparation, mango peel application, moisturising and
Melbourne Facial Beauty
Pumpkin Peel Summary
Pumpkin Peel treatment plan tailored to your individual
skin type and condition, providing
superior cosmetic results with minimum downtime at affordable price.
- Brings clarity and smoothness in the skin
- Stimulate circulation and promote healing for sensitive skin and acne
- Cell renewal for dehydrated skin
- Treating hyper-pigmentation in Asian skins
and other darker skin tones
|6 to 8 treatments once or twice a week
For a maximum benefits we recommend a Meso Infusion treatment after the
Pumpkin Peel to bring the nutrients and minerals into
deepest layer of the skin
- There is no real risk of peeling with this peel
however it may occur on very
dry skin and last up to a
week, it would depend on the your skin
- High SPF sun block and sun avoidance is suggested after
- Using gentle products for 3 days recommended
Pumpkin Peel active ingredients
- Allantoin - anti-inflammatory and immune stimulant
- Cinnamon - antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Clove oil - inhibits the effects of hydroxyl
- Ginger Root - analgesic and antibacterial
- Pumpkin Wine - exfoliation accelerator, powerful
antioxidant and a mild retinoic acid substitute.
Pumpkin contains a wide spectrum of Vitamin A
derivatives that help activate cellular turnover. The
keratolytic properties of pumpkin enzymes make a good
non-abrasive preparation for much stronger exfoliations,
while decreasing the oxidative and free radical stress
associated with chemical exfoliation.