Its unrivalled exfoliating and antiseptic properties help to clear oily and congested skin, while ensuring that no irritation occurs even to the most sensitive skin.
poreCleanse provides optimal, yet remarkably gentle exfoliation to unclog pores, release trapped sebum and impurities as well as remove dead skin cells. Consequently, it helps to improve oily and combination skin troubled with blackheads and excessive sebum excretion.
poreCleanse also proves beneficial for hyperpigmented and photoaged skin with fine lines and wrinkles. Its key active ingredient, mandelic
acid, shows the ability to improve the appearance and feel
of aged skin, but it also aids irregular pigmentation
The use of poreCleanse is highly recommended prior and post professional peeling procedures
Note: Medik8 cleansers do not contain any sulphates
(which block pores and can irritate skin), no parabens, no petrochemicals,
Actions: Deep cleansing - for oily and problem skin types
Purpose: Gentle foaming cleanser, thoroughly removes oil, dirt and bacteria from your skin, leaving you with luminous skin clarity
Price: $34, 150ml
Skin: For oily and problem skin types.
When: Cleanse skin twice daily
Application: Pump/apply a small amount of cleanser into the palm of the hand and massage into moistened face and neck area. Rinse thoroughly and pat face dry.
Use in conjunction with a Medik8 antioxidant product followed by a Medik8 hydrator
Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water. If skin irritation occurs, cease use immediately
- Limonene Mandelic Acid - chirally correct, the most gentle AHA, with exfoliation results comparable to those of glycolic acid, without the associated stinging or irritation. Demonstrated antiseptic activity, making it suitable for hypersensitive acne-prone skin types
- Glycerin - a humectant, which attracts water from the air and draws it to the skin, ensuring that skin remains hydrated and comfortable.
- Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil - a well established natural antibacterial agent, helps to reduce any skin inflammation, whilst preventing any microbial growth.
In addition poreCleanse Gel contains
- Salicylic Acid - BHA that provides exfoliation preventing pore clogging and smoothing ine lines/wrinkles, stimulates new cell growth, reduces inflamation.
- L-Lactic Acid - AHA that hydrates and exfoliates, reducing wrinkles and pigmentation discolorations