VOLUMISING injectable filler is used to recontour the face and restore volume to chin, cheeks, and cheekbones that have become hollow or thin due to weight loss or age-related facial fat loss.
This dermal fillers made of naturally occurring substance found in the human body.
Notice that your facial contours appear fuller and rounder . . .
face a softer, more youthful appearance
Excellent comprehensive procedure to overall facial rejuvenation.
It can be used alone or in combination with skin care from
home treatments to
IPL skin rejuvenation.
Dermal fillers Clinical Studies
A clinical study demonstrated that at 6 to 18 months after treatment, all study participants rated their results as positive!
Similarly, the vast majority of study participants indicated that they would recommend treatment with
wrinkle filler to others based on their own experience of feeling more attractive, with better self-esteem and greater confidence.
The Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) Guidelines do not allow the use of specific medical product names on the internet. Therefore all references on this site refer to approved headings of anti-wrinkle injections, dermal fillers and lip enhancement.
The practice uses only the highest quality and safest products available.
For further details on the exact treatments performed by our practice please contact us on (03) 9530 9800
Dermal filler® Cost
Schedule no obligation appointment with a doctor to determine if fillers are right for you.
Voluming Filler® costs 1ml syringe $725, 2ml syringe $1300. A second syringe may be needed during the treatment and/or after review, and we offer a reduced rate for the second syringe in these cases.
Ask about payment plans.
It's a very specialised treatment currently only performed by a limited number of
doctors in Australia. As it is injected deeper in the face a good knowledge of anatomy is required to ensure safety and a good result.
- The first step is a consultation with an experienced doctor. Face examination, discussion your aesthetic goals, and making recommendation which injectables would be best. Cosmetic treatment is individualized based on your goals and your doctor's expert opinion.
Don't forget to bring your young days photo
- Fillers® does not required allergy test before use the procedure can be done on same day. Unless you are taking medications that can increase bleeding such as aspirin and non-steroidal anti-inflammatories (NSAIDs) for at least a week before filler treatment. Some homeopathic remedies also increase this risk. Avoiding these products may reduce the risk of bruising and bleeding at the injection site.
- Doctor injects the gel fillers into the to deep dermis of your face using a syringe. Topical or injectable anesthesia to numb the area before treatment require. The procedure takes about
20 minutes, and there is no postoperative downtime
- This filler restore deep volume loss and smooth the mid-face.
Rejuvenate sunken areas around the cheeks.
Create volume and youthful contour in the chin.
results are immediate, and some people only need one treatment.
- Mid face
- Cheek enhancement. Although it is structurally strong it is soft and does not form lumps like some of the other cheek volumisers. It also has a strong humectant effect in that it attracts water leaving a softer, plumping effect not seen with other products. Its smooth viscosity allows it to be injected with a relatively small needle that therefore minimises bruising to give an immediate effect.
- Cheek re-volumisation. Replace volume and reverse the sagging that we get with weight loss be it age related or otherwise.
- Lower face - restoring volume in the mid face helps lift the sagging jawline
and nasolabial folds
- Chin augmentation. Improving cleft chin and also for chin augmenation.
Aging with Dermal Fillers
According to facial aesthetic expert Dr. Herve Raspaldo, ‘an attractive face is characterised by smooth, round contours
- high cheekbones
- hollow jowls and
- a thin, well-defined jawline
These features together comprise the “triangle of beauty” or “heart of face”, with its base at the top and summit below.
As we age, facial fat loss, gravity, and loss of the skin’s natural elasticity conspire to reverse this triangle’s composition, leading to a narrower, less youthful forehead and temple area, and a wider, heavier jawline.
Dermal fillers can restore the face’s balance and heart-shaped proportions, revolumising facial hollows and lost volume and recontouring the cheeks, cheekbones, and nose for a fuller, softer, more youthful appearance.
helps recapture the facial volume that age and weight loss can diminish.