It's a fact the concept of graceful aging is not longer attractive to men and women around the world. Positive self-image & appreciation of the effects of photo-aging on the skin are on the forefront of popular trends.
Compete facial skin rejuvenation encompasses 3 targets
- Changing skin color and texture
- Improving skin elasticity and collagen degradation
- Dynamic lines reduction from overactive muscles
Anti ageing treatment for the face starts with professional analysis of the skin.
Skin type, the extent of photo damage and other factors determining skin’s conditions (diet, lifestyle, medications etc) must be taken into account to create the most effective choice of
Facial aging components
Facial aging occurs in 5 independent yet interactive components:
- Natural changes within skin
- Epidermal alternations
- Skin tone and color changes
- Increase in vascular modifications
- Occurrence of skin lesions
- Dynamic lines – facial muscles on the skin
- Degradation of tissue elasticity: elastin & collagen loss
- Effects of gravity— skin sagging due to muscle atrophy
- Facial soft tissue reduction
Understanding these changes, how they manifest and what
promotes them is the first step in facial skin analysis &
planning of an effecting treatment plan.
Remember, whatever you do in a clinical environment must be supported by correct
facial home care for the results to last!
Addressing your skin concerns
- Cosmetic Injections as well as
injections - treating crow's feet and other wrinkles caused by movement of the facial muscles. Read more...
- IPL facial
skin rejuvenation - non invasive process perfect for wrinkles associated with sun damage. IPL work by stimulating collagen in the skin which decreases the depth of the scars or by targeting the blood vessels in the scar to reduce redness. Read more...
- Medical facial peels restoring the smooth contour of your skin by stimulating more of the
skin's natural building material. Read more...
- Dermal fillers treating creases and
nasolabial groove, folds and facial hollowing. Volumizing, plumping and lifting the cheeks and
filling out lips. Continue...
- MesoTherapy restoring and maintain the radiant,
youthful and 'glowing' appearance of
the facial skin.
- Skeyndor MesoFiller slow down the ageing process of skin. Fills wrinkles and smoothes finer lines, increases skin firmness and density
- Skeyndor Eternal Line - the only treatment available in the world to reverse the signs of ageing of the skin.
Eternal Line products provides nutrients for rhe epidermal stem cells and other tissues and revitalise and improves them.
- MesoScience Corrective Line - to remove wrinkles, even the deepest ones, and rejuvenates the facial expression, restoring the skin’s firm.
- Budget Facials - Contain powerful ingredients in a pure, stable form. With the added advantage of unique Cellular Delivery System, these are the
Best clinical facials under $100 in Melbourne that you can find!
Comprehensive approach to facial skin rejuvenation with
SYNERGETIC EFFECTS is the
true remedy for the aging face!